24, 30 or 36 guests
social occasions / team building / staff & client incentives
Designed for progressive, competitive work groups, this experience is ideal for team building and client incentives. Featuring six of the best outdoor activities to take in Waiheke Island, this high-energy day is finished with a delicious gourmet BBQ, and local craft beers & wines.
- Arrive to Waiheke via private charter or Fullers ferry
- Transfer to ‘base camp’, a picturesque, secluded waterfront hall
- Divide into teams of 6, and rotate around our Adrenalist circuit, featuring:
○ Trail biking along hill-top trails
○ Horse-riding along expansive white sandy beaches
○ Segway adventure
○ Kayaking around the bays
○ Jet-skiing to hidden bays, and visit beaches not accessed by foot
○ Hiking with a private guide through lush, native bush
- Return to base camp and tuck into a BBQ feast featuring the best local produce, cold craft beers, and local wines
- Return to downtown Auckland via sea
Executive team building in Waiheke Island, New Zealand. Waiheke Island is located approx 23 km east from downtown Auckland and sits within the stunning Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. It is a priority that guests travel in the most luxurious and comfortable way possible. Whilst on the island guests will have exclusive use of a 2018 Mercedes GLS SUV, all wheel drive, with privacy tinted windows. Guests will be provided with cooled refreshments (or hot refreshments if travelling in winter), snacks, sunscreen, hats and blankets to make their time on Waiheke Island as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. TWE is perfect for corporate executive team building for small or large groups of business people.
Explore idyllic coastlines and hidden coves by private launch. Fish and harvest the freshest ‘foods of the sea’ for a unique private dining experience.
The ideal executive planning day, set in an 80 year-old restored chapel. Created with your strategic objectives in mind.
Journey off the beaten track to a rustic ‘working’ vineyard shed set in the vines. Delight in a hearty, artisan banquet prepared by a renowned local chef.
The Adrenalist. A day of fast-paced action, exhilaration, and dynamic relaxation.
The quintessential beach day, capturing the most nostalgic aspects of a New Zealand summer.
Lose yourself in the beat of paradise. Step into the VIP zone for a glamorous, and highly decadent LA style private pool party.