board & c-suite meetings / strategic planning / snr team building / offsite meetings
A highly specialised event, crafted for senior corporate leadership meetings. Set in a restored chapel neighbouring Tantalus Estate & Te Motu Vineyards — this experience provides the perfect venue, and accompanying technical support to boost your team’s creativity, and allow for focused, high-level planning. One day, or multi-day experience, including accommodation coordination.
- Arrive to Waiheke via helicopter, ferry or private charter
- Transfer to the chapel
- At breakout, walk next door to Tantalus Estate for lunch in the private dining room
- Following lunch, walk through the vineyards to the chapel for the afternoon session
- Optional team-building activity can be built into the day such as zip-lining, horse riding, oyster shucking, tea or perfume & gin making class
- Finish the day with a short stroll to Te Motu Vinyard for a relaxed wine tasting and cheese platter
- All itinerary items determined in consultation with you, to ensure that your strategic objectives for the day are met, and adequate time is provided for working sessions
Executive team building in Waiheke Island, New Zealand. Waiheke Island is located approx 23 km east from downtown Auckland and sits within the stunning Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. It is a priority that guests travel in the most luxurious and comfortable way possible. Whilst on the island guests will have exclusive use of a 2018 Mercedes GLS SUV, all wheel drive, with privacy tinted windows. Guests will be provided with cooled refreshments (or hot refreshments if travelling in winter), snacks, sunscreen, hats and blankets to make their time on Waiheke Island as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. TWE is perfect for corporate executive team building for small or large groups of business people.
Explore idyllic coastlines and hidden coves by private launch. Fish and harvest the freshest ‘foods of the sea’ for a unique private dining experience.
StratPlan. The ideal executive planning day, set in an 80 year-old restored chapel. Created with your strategic objectives in mind.
Journey off the beaten track to a rustic ‘working’ vineyard shed set in the vines. Delight in a hearty, artisan banquet prepared by a renowned local chef.
A day of fast-paced action, exhilaration, and dynamic relaxation.
The quintessential beach day, capturing the most nostalgic aspects of a New Zealand summer.
Lose yourself in the beat of paradise. Step into the VIP zone for a glamorous, and highly decadent LA style private pool party.