From 40 guests
christmas parties / summer celebrations / client & customer incentives
Only available November through March
Relax with colleagues and family under a stunning Pohutukawa tree on a private beach. Enjoy craft beers and local wines. Play beach cricket and petanque, or swim and make use of kayaks, paddleboards and jet skis before tucking into a beachside BBQ. This quintessential experience is all about relaxation, and not having a strict itinerary to adhere to.
- Arrive to Waiheke via private charter or Fullers ferry
- Transfer to an ‘undiscovered’ bay and the grounds of an original farm homestead
- Before you arrive, the scene will be set with games, and sporting equipment, sun loungers and umbrellas, and chilly bins stocked with local beer and wine
- Guests can enjoy the view as they take a dip in the sea, go kayaking or paddle boarding or simply lie back and listen to ambient DJ beats
- An Oyster shucking experience will be available for those who wish to try, and fresh-shucked oysters passed around by amiable locals
- After entrée, a BBQ of local flavours will be prepared, and then it’s back to the beach
- Transfer to Auckland at your leisure
Executive team building in Waiheke Island, New Zealand. Waiheke Island is located approx 23 km east from downtown Auckland and sits within the stunning Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. It is a priority that guests travel in the most luxurious and comfortable way possible. Whilst on the island guests will have exclusive use of a 2018 Mercedes GLS SUV, all wheel drive, with privacy tinted windows. Guests will be provided with cooled refreshments (or hot refreshments if travelling in winter), snacks, sunscreen, hats and blankets to make their time on Waiheke Island as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. TWE is perfect for corporate executive team building for small or large groups of business people.
Explore idyllic coastlines and hidden coves by private launch. Fish and harvest the freshest ‘foods of the sea’ for a unique private dining experience.
The ideal executive planning day, set in an 80 year-old restored chapel. Created with your strategic objectives in mind.
Journey off the beaten track to a rustic ‘working’ vineyard shed set in the vines. Delight in a hearty, artisan banquet prepared by a renowned local chef.
A day of fast-paced action, exhilaration, and dynamic relaxation.
The quintessential beach day, capturing the most nostalgic aspects of a New Zealand summer.
Lose yourself in the beat of paradise. Step into the VIP zone for a glamorous, and highly decadent LA style private pool party.