international guests / executive & client meetings / incentives / VIP
A short helicopter ride from Auckland, and featuring a 100km coastline of white sand beaches and stunning coves, the abundant sea surrounds of Waiheke Island make it a truly unique destination for visiting global brands and discerning international travellers. WE invites you to explore the sea in this unsurpassed island experience.
- Helicopter across the stunning Hauraki Gulf to the exclusive eastern end of Waiheke Island
- Begin at Man O’War Vineyards Tasting Room with a glass of their stunning Tulia Blanc de Blanc bubbles
- Board a private, fully equipped luxury charter launch for an incredible fishing & coastal bays experience around the untouched eastern end of Waiheke Island and surrounding private islands
- Visit an on water oyster & mussel farm and shuck your own fresh oysters onboard the private launch
- Transfer to either a historic seaside cottage or hilltop architectural masterpiece where an award-winning chef will prepare a fresh seafood lunch of oysters, mussels, crayfish, scallops and any fish you have caught
- Finish the day with a masterclass & wine tasting of Man O’War Vineyards collection of world class wines
- Return to Auckland by helicopter
Executive team building in Waiheke Island, New Zealand. Waiheke Island is located approx 23 km east from downtown Auckland and sits within the stunning Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. It is a priority that guests travel in the most luxurious and comfortable way possible. Whilst on the island guests will have exclusive use of a 2018 Mercedes GLS SUV, all wheel drive, with privacy tinted windows. Guests will be provided with cooled refreshments (or hot refreshments if travelling in winter), snacks, sunscreen, hats and blankets to make their time on Waiheke Island as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. TWE is perfect for corporate executive team building for small or large groups of business people.
Explore idyllic coastlines and hidden coves by private launch. Fish and harvest the freshest ‘foods of the sea’ for a unique private dining experience.
The ideal executive planning day, set in an 80 year-old restored chapel. Created with your strategic objectives in mind.
Journey off the beaten track to a rustic ‘working’ vineyard shed set in the vines. Delight in a hearty, artisan banquet prepared by a renowned local chef.
A day of fast-paced action, exhilaration, and dynamic relaxation.
The quintessential beach day, capturing the most nostalgic aspects of a New Zealand summer.
Lose yourself in the beat of paradise. Step into the VIP zone for a glamorous, and highly decadent LA style private pool party.